Member Registration and Login
Shopping for Non-Members
To Change an Order
Cancelling an Order
“Receive Email” Option
Product Selection & Information
PRIVACY / SECURITY POLICY
The uniqueness and success of our business is due to the fact that we offer only top quality products backed up with excellent support and information. We have made it our mandate to carry products free of hydrogenated oils, GMO ingredients, parabens, artificial colours and flavours, or otherwise harmful additives that are so prolific in our environment and marketplace today. We ensure that our suppliers do their quality control and research and provide us with the results, that we may pass this information on to you. We constantly screen our product purchases to maintain the trust that our customers have come to bestow upon us. Regenesis Holistic Inc. is proud to enjoy the support of many naturopathic doctors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, nutritionists, personal trainers, medical doctors & nurses, acupuncturists and a multitude of very well informed customers who have made it their business to know what constitutes good value and efficacy in their supplements and health products. Thanks to all of you for that support!
To this end, we pledge to do our utmost to provide our customers with an easy to navigate online shopping experience, while continuing to offer the very best products, information and service available to help you on your journey to great health.
We always appreciate your feedback at email@example.com
We do our best to provide accurate information, but in the event an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time. If we have sent an incorrect item by our mistake, we will gladly accept the returned product for a full refund, including shipping charges. Please see our Return Policy for more information.
Member Registration and Login
It is not necessary to log-in as a member to shop at the Regenesis Holistic Inc. online store. However, you may wish to register so that your shipping and billing information doesn’t have to be entered each time you check out. Another benefit is that you will have a history of your purchases on file and you will be included in any promotions and specials for “members only” as they are presented.
Shopping for Non-Members
Regenesis Holistic Inc. welcomes non-members who shop at our store. As mentioned above, there are some very good benefits to registering as a member.
Defective products can be returned to Regenesis Holistic Inc. within 21 days of invoice date. Please email, phone or fax for a return authorization number, and return shipping instructions. Please ensure that all defective product returns are accompanied by a return authorization number and a copy of your customer invoice.
Unopened items may be returned within 21-days from date of purchase, providing they are in un-tampered, clean condition. In the event that your shipment is damaged, or incorrect, please phone, fax or email us immediately for a resolution. All returns require an authorization number, along with a copy of your invoice, and are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Please email, phone or fax for your authorization code and shipping instructions. All returns must be sent prepaid within 21 days of the invoice date. No collect shipments will be accepted.
Please note that Regenesis Holistic Inc. reserves the right to limit quantities purchased or returned.
Before You Buy
By the time we process and ship an order we have incurred credit card costs, labour costs, expenses for packaging supplies, re-ordering costs and numerous other hidden costs. Many of these costs are duplicated again if a product is returned.
We do not encourage returns because the purchaser:
- Doesn’t like the taste. Some supplements are not to everyone’s liking and this does not usually reflect a problem with the quality or efficacy of the product.
- Customer changes his/her mind.
- Supplement is hard to swallow. With any supplement or medicine manufacturer, some tablets, caplets or capsules are larger and could be harder to swallow for certain individuals. Please phone or email us for details regarding sizes or notify us of problems with swallowing before purchasing your order.
It is our goal to ensure that you are happy with your purchases from us.
Your co-operation will enable us to continue offering the finest quality supplements at the most competitive prices.
Although we strive to maintain sufficient inventory of all items advertised in our online store, there may be times when we run short. If this should occur, we will contact you by phone, fax or email for your wishes as to one of the following options:
- Hold your order until the backorder can be filled.
- Ship your partial order and cancel the shorted item(s).
- Ship your partial order and send your backordered item(s) when we receive them.
Please note that shipping will be charged for orders, or partial orders under $60.00.
We will invoice only for items shipped.
To Change an Order
Unfortunately we often cannot change or add to orders once they have been processed. If you should wish to change an order, please phone (leave a message after hours), fax or email immediately and we will try our best to accommodate the changes.
Cancelling an Order
Orders may be cancelled if caught before they are processed. It is the customer’s responsibility to phone (leave a message after hours), fax or email immediately when it is desirable to cancel an order and we will try our best to accommodate the cancellation.
British Columbia: All applicable Federal GST and Provincial taxes will be charged on goods shipped to British Columbia customers.
New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Newfoundland: All orders are subject to 15% HST on all GST applicable charges (including shipping costs)
All Other Provinces or Territories: Orders are subject to 7% GST on all GST applicable charges (including shipping costs)
Canadian Aboriginal Orders - Orders placed by Canadian Aboriginals are sales tax exempt, with the inclusion of a bonafide aboriginal status number.
Customers who have checked the Regenesis Holistic Inc. “Receive Email” upon registration will receive periodic mail-outs, flyer specials and other industry related information. In these days of too much email, we will do our best to keep our information timely and to the point.
Customers may choose not to receive email by leaving this box unchecked at the time of registration, or at any other time by either e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and making your request, or by visiting www.regenesis.ca and making the change in your customer profile by unchecking the “Receive Email” box.
Product Selection & Information
If we carry the name brand, but not the individual product you desire, please ask us and we will make every attempt to provide it to you.
If you require product information, you may email us at email@example.com , phone us at 250-339-1003, or fax us at 250-339-7021 and we will be happy to provide you with the information. If you are ordering products please call our order desk toll free at 1-866-422-1003.
We now accept PayPal. All payments are in Canadian currencies.
Credit Card Payment
We accept Visa & Mastercard (PayPal too). All payments are in Canadian currencies and your account will be charged at time of processing your order. Unfortunately we are unable to accept COD or cash orders.
Please refer to Financial Information / Credit Card Numbers in our PRIVACY / SECURITY POLICY for more credit card information.
All Regenesis Holistic Inc. online prices are subject to change without written notice. For telephone orders, prices will be confirmed at the time the order is placed. For orders received by mail, price changes will be confirmed before the order is shipped.
PRIVACY / SECURITY POLICY
Our Commitment to Protecting Your Personal Information
Regenesis Holistic Inc. and Your Privacy
Our Principles on Privacy
Accountability – Regenesis Holistic Inc. is accountable for all personal information in our possession or control. This includes any personal information that we receive directly from customers.
Regenesis Holistic Inc. has:
- Established and put into effect policies and procedures aimed at properly protecting personal information.
- Appointed our Chief Privacy Officer to oversee privacy issues at Regenesis Holistic Inc.
We will investigate and respond to your concerns about any aspect of our handling of your personal information and we will record and respect your choices in regards to how such information is handled.
Relevance - Regenesis Holistic Inc. collects only that personal information required to operate our business, and such information is collected by fair and lawful means. Our staff involved in processing your orders may need access to some or all of the types of personal information noted below to complete our service to the customer:
- Home address
- Home telephone or fax numbers
- Email address
- Credit card information
- Information linked to the client that is otherwise applicable to the services to be provided by Regenesis Holistic Inc.
Regenesis Holistic Inc. uses or discloses information only for purposes for which we have consent, or as required by law. We retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
Access - The personal information collected from you during the course of a business transaction may be accessed only by Regenesis Holistic Inc. authorized personnel fulfilling customer orders or performing customer service. All customer information is password protected, and access is only allowed to qualified Regenesis Holistic Inc. personnel. 3rd parties, such as Credit Card Clearing Services and Security Encryption Service Providers have access to confidential customer data, but are contractually obligated to use said information only for fulfillment of their function.
Accuracy - Regenesis Holistic Inc. endeavors to keep accurate, complete, and up-to-date personal information in its possession or control, to the extent required to meet the purposes for which it is collected. You are encouraged to contact us to update your personal information as needed.
Protection of Privacy - Regenesis Holistic Inc. has made every effort to protect the privacy of personal information in our possession by using security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Physical security (e.g., restrictive access, office security system and locking filing cabinets) is maintained over personal information stored in hard copy form.
- Authentication is used to prevent unauthorized access to personal information stored electronically (e.g., staff access security computer passwords, customer passwords). Encryption is used to prevent unauthorized access to personal information received or sent over the Internet.
- Site Security: Regenesis Holistic Inc.’ site security includes external firewall technology, staff access security passwords and customer passwords. While we use 128-bit SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are remotely located in a secure environment for added protection.
- Financial Information / Credit Card Numbers - Financial information (credit card numbers) collected by Regenesis Holistic Inc. are used to bill customers for products and services purchased, or to credit customer accounts when required. This information is handled in utmost confidentiality within Regenesis Holistic Inc.'s operation (see Site Security above), and during transmission between the customer and Regenesis Holistic Inc. (see Transmission Security below).
- Transmission Security - All sensitive, private and confidential information travelling between our customers and Regenesis Holistic Inc. is encrypted using SSL (Single Socket Layer) encryption provided by Thawte Digital Certificate. Additionally, unique customer identifiers (passwords) are collected and required to verify the user's identity, when shopping or accessing account information on our site.
When you arrive at pages handling sensitive information in our website you will see this logo on the left hand side of the page. Just click on it to verify security through our server (Secure eCommerce by: CanadaCart.ca) Just a hint for those who are not quite so computer literate: when you enter a secure page, the background of the URL bar (address box) turns yellow and shows a padlock to denote a secure page.
- For files and other materials containing personal information entrusted to a third party service provider (e.g., a provider of electronic file storage), we obtain appropriate assurance to affirm that the level of protection of personal information is equivalent to that of Regenesis Holistic Inc..
Queries & Recourse – We will respond on a timely basis to requests from you about your personal information that we possess or control. You have the right to contact Regenesis Holistic Inc. and obtain access to your personal information. In certain situations, however, we may not be able to give clients access to all their personal information. In such an instance, we will explain the reasons why access must be denied and any recourse the client may have, except where prohibited by law.
Types of Information We Collect
Regenesis Holistic Inc. collects certain personal information provided by you. We use that information to provide specific types of services to you at your request. In the event that we make material changes to our policy regarding personally identifiable information, we will post those changes on this site. Our customers will then have the choice to opt out of the service. Please refer back to this section from time to time to keep in touch with any changes to our policies.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- Our site’s registration form…Please note: We only use customer contact information from the registration form to send information about our company, flyer specials and specific, important industry information, (and only if the customer has checked the “receive email” box when registering) and to contact the customer when necessary - for example, if we had difficulty processing or filling a customer order.
- Letters, faxes or emails from you
- Phone calls with you
- Cookies …A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- IP Address Use: Regenesis Holistic Inc. uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your shopping basket and to gather broad demographic information. Regenesis Holistic Inc.’ website also logs IP addresses to track a user's session. This gives Regenesis Holistic Inc. an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information (Legal Disclaimer)
As a general rule, Regenesis Holistic Inc. does not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. Our policy is to not disclose any personal information about our clients without their express authorization. Regenesis Holistic Inc. will not sell, share or rent information to any 3rd party. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable code of Professional Conduct, certain non-public information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- Third parties, such as Credit Card Clearing Services and Security Encryption Service Providers have access to confidential customer data, but are contractually obligated to use said information only for fulfillment of their function.
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defined against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- Occasionally we will hire other contractors to provide limited services on our behalf such as hosting and repair services for this website. We only provide these contractors access to the information they need in order to deliver the service and Regenesis Holistic Inc. ensures they are prohibited from using the information for any other purpose.
Your Active Role
You can help us by informing us of any changes in your personal information in a timely manner and by expressing to us any concerns you may have about our Privacy/Security Policy.
Chief Privacy Officer
Chief Privacy Officer
1728 Dogwood Avenue
Comox, BC, V9M 2X3
Telephone: (250) 339-7788
Fax: (250) 339-7021
The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
If you need more information about your rights concerning the privacy of your personal information, or would like another avenue of recourse, contact:
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
112 Kent Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 1H3
Please read our Policy Statements in their entireties. By using this site, you are accepting the policies and practices described in those policies. Policies may be changed from time to time and these changes will only apply to future, and not retroactive use of the Regenesis Holistic Inc. website.
REGENESIS HOLISTIC INC. PROVIDES THIS SITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. AS A USER YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE'S OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE'S OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE'S OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN FEDERAL AND PROVINCIAL LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Regenesis Holistic Inc.. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Reproduction of any information contained in this site for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.